Alumni and Friends
Honor Roll of Donors
The College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) gratefully acknowledges donors who made gifts during the 2014 fiscal year, which began July 1, 2013 and will end July 31, 2014. While all gifts are appreciated, this Honor Roll recognizes donors who made gifts of $1000 or more.
$50,000 to $99,999
$25,000 to $49,999
$10,000 to $24,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$2,500 to $4,999
$1,000 to $2,499
President's Circle Senior Benefactor
- Mr. Benjamin H. Graham and Mrs. Kristiane C. Graham
- Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation, Inc.
President's Circle Patron
- American College of Radiology
- Martha Engle
- Richard L. and Sophia Skolnik
President's Circle Sponsor
- AARP Dulles Chapter
- Kitty Parker Smith
- The Retirement Research Foundation
President's Circle Colleague
- AARP Foundation
- Bette Burch, '80 BSN and Robert Peach
- Nancy Littlefield, '02 BSN
- John Mulligan and Tammy McBride, '99 BSN, '06 MS
- Thomas Prohaska, Ph.D. and Beth Prohaska
- Dr. Carolyn A. Taylor, '78 BSN, '86 MSN, ’94 MBA, '14 Ph.D. and Leslie Taylor of Taylor-Oden Enterprises
- Odette P. Willis RN, MN, MBA, CNE
President's Circle Associate
- Chickering Claims Administrators
- Anthony DiTrapani and Marcia DiTrapani
- George Rasmussen and Janice Rasmussen, '05 MSN
- Reston Hospital Center
President's Circle Member
- Beeren & Barry Investments, LLC
- Leo and Virginia Brennan
- Karen Brown
- Kevin and Barbara Donnellan
- Patrick Ference
- Peter Friesen and Dr. Mary Ann Friesen, '08 Ph.D.
- David Graling, ’78 BS, ’83 MBA and Dr. Paula Graling, ’82 BSN, ’96 MSN
- Andrew Guccione, Ph.D.
- Janet Hinchcliff
- Richard Langley and Dr. Christena Langley, '97 Ph.D.
- Mary Washington Healthcare
- Jacqueline McCauley, '81 BSN
- Milbank Memorial Fund
- The Medical Team, Inc.
- Len Nichols
- Hubert Smoczynski and Florence Smoczynski, Ph.D.
- Shirley Travis, Ph.D.
- Frank J. Whittington, Ph.D. and Joy Whittington
Support Your College!
Please consider supporting the students and faculty at CHHS this year. Every gift -- no matter the size -- makes a difference. You can choose how your donation will be used.
To make a gift,