Winter Graduation 2015
Congratulations to the College of Health and Human Services graduating students in December 2015! Information about Winter Graduation is available on Mason’s Registrar’s website and also through Mason’s Events Management web site.
The College of Health and Human Services will be participating in Winter Graduation Ceremonies that begin at 1 p.m., Saturday, December 19, 2015 at the EagleBank Arena.
- Graduates are requested to arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of the 1 p.m. ceremony at the EagleBank Arena, Lower East Side, Graduates Entrance.
- The EagleBank Arena concourse doors open for guests one hour prior to the ceremony. Guest tickets are required and may be obtained through the EagleBank Arena box office, with a Mason ID or valid driver’s license on the following dates and times:
- Thursday, November 12, through Monday December 14, 2015
- Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Final day to pick up tickets for the Ceremonies is Monday, December 14, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Faculty Information for Winter Graduation (.pdf)
- Doctoral Information for Winter Graduation (.pdf)
Information about the CHHS Spring 2016 Convocation and Mason’s Commencement Ceremonies will be posted on the CHHS website after the start of Spring Semester.