The End is Just the Beginning
Congratulations on achieving an important milestone in your personal and professional life—on behalf of all the faculty and staff at the College, we are proud of your commitment and resilience to get here today. What’s more, we are even more proud of what you are destined to accomplish as alumni of the George Mason College of Health and Human Services. Our alumni go on to not only do great things but also small things that make a great difference. Our alumni discover new solutions to age-old problems, lend their voice to those who may not otherwise be heard, and pave the way for meaningful change. As you cross the virtual stage today – and every day– wear your green and gold with pride and know that you will make a difference in the world.
Share Your Journey
Here are a few ways you can stay in touch, share your achievements and discoveries along the way, and continue to engage with the CHHS community.
- Keep your contact information up to date with the Alumni Association. This ensures you continue to receive important updates, event invitations, and newsletters from your alma mater
- Share your accomplishments with us! Email the Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org to share career updates, professional accomplishments, and anything else you want your alma mater to know
- Join the CHHS Alumni Chapter Board., to stay in touch with the community and give back through scholarships, events and other initiatives.
- Attend alumni events to network with your fellow Patriots
- Follow CHHS (and your graduating class and department) on social media:
Remember, the end is just the beginning - once a Patriot, always a Patriot!