GMU Logo
Health and Human Services - The Center for Study of Chronic Illness and Disability

CHHS Admissions

International Applicants

Thank you for your interest in the College of Health and Human Services. Faculty and staff in CHHS value diverse opinions, perspectives, and world views. We understand that creating an educational environment and learning community in which students are encouraged to explore and celebrate diversity provides a powerful educational platform on which to launch successful careers in national and international health and human services organizations.

Undergraduate Students

In order to gain admission to a CHHS undergraduate program, students must apply to the general university. Our office is not responsible for processing applications to the general university or issuing a decision on this application. In light of this, we encourage all applicants to contact Mason’s Office of Admissions directly at 703-993-2400 or visit the Office of Admissions web site to learn more about international transcript evaluations, the university English language proficiency requirement, the student visa process, and Mason’s global recruitment schedule.

Graduate Students

To gain admission into a CHHS graduate program, applicants must submit an application for graduate admission to the university. In order to learn more about international transcript evaluations, the university’s English language proficiency requirement, and the student visa process, please visit Mason’s Office of Admissions website. This website includes important forms and resources for international graduate applicants.