Patriots do Well. Patriots do Good.
It bears repeating that as important as your time at Mason has been, your time as alumni of the College of Health and Human Services can be even more impactful. As an alumnus, you have countless opportunities to help keep Mason and CHHS strong. Why do we need you? You leave CHHS with perspectives and experiences that future students will value and seek. Whether you come back every month to mentor students, chose to enroll in a graduate program, or return every year for Homecoming, you will rejoin a community of Patriots committed to do good—for their community and the next generation of CHHS students.
Our future students depend on you for guidance, wisdom, and support. Here are just a few of the many ways you can stay involved with Mason and the College:
- Keep your contact information current on the Mason Alumni Association website
- Share your accomplishments with us
- Participate in Career Services events such as Take A Patriot to Work Day, Health Industry Week Roundtables, or Career Fairs
- Join the CHHS Alumni Board
- Become a CHHS Mentor
- Recruit a CHHS graduate or undergraduate student for a practicum at your organization
- Volunteer at a Mason and Partners (MAP) Clinic
- Support CHHS Student Scholarships or the Dean’s Excellence Fund
- Keep in touch, and we look forward to seeing you at alumni events!
For more information contact the CHHS Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 993-6018. We look forward to hearing from you!
Follow us on social media: