Once a Patriot, Always a Patriot
Your Mason story doesn’t end when you cross the graduation stage. As a Mason alumnus, you are always part of our community! Alumni like you make our college a better place by donating, volunteering your time, and helping the next generation of healthcare leaders succeed.
Want to get more involved at CHHS?
- Keep your contact information up to date with the Alumni Association.
- Make a gift to your favorite CHHS department or project.
- Share your accomplishments with us! Email the Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org to share career updates, professional accomplishments, and anything else you want your alma mater to know.
- Join the CHHS Alumni Chapter Board.
- Recruit a CHHS student for an internship or career with your company.
- Attend Alumni Association events to network with your fellow Patriots.
- Follow CHHS on social media:
CHHS Alumni Updates
- February 17, 2021
- May 17, 2020
- Meet Alumna, Nicole M. Sekel (MS Nutrition ’19), Who's Interested in Bone Health and the Optimization of Athletic Performance Through Nutritional InterventionMay 12, 2020
- April 30, 2020
- Sharon Lamberton Awarded Distinguished Alumna of the Year from George Mason University College of Health and Human ServicesApril 16, 2020