Lila Fleming, PhD
Department of Global and Community Health
Lila C. Fleming, PhD, CHES, is a global health epidemiologist and certified health education specialist. Her research examines bullying among middle school students, adolescent risk behaviors, maternal and child health, and access to health in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). Dr. Fleming teaches global health courses at Mason. She was the recipient of the 2013 CHHS Adjunct Master Teacher of the Year Award and the 2015 GMU Adjunct Teaching Excellence Award.
- PhD, Environmental Science and Policy, George Mason University, 2015
- Graduate Certificate, Geographic Information Science (GIS), George Mason University, 2015
- MS, Health Science: International Health, George Mason University, 2008
- Graduate Certificate, Epidemiology, George Mason University, 2008
- BS, Health Studies: International Health, Georgetown University, 2004