- June 28, 2022A new study by Assistant Professor of Nutrition and Food Studies Raedeh Basiri shows that nutritional interventions play a pivotal role in treatment and healing.
- June 24, 2022LGBTQ Pride events offer a make-or-break moment for monkeypox.
- College of Health and Human Services Faculty Discuss Public Health Implications of Supreme Court Ruling Limiting Women’s Reproductive FreedomJune 24, 2022Faculty in the College of Health and Human Services share insight on the public health implications of the U.S. Supreme Court’s June 23, 2022, decision overturning Roe v. Wade, the 1973 landmark decision protecting a woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion.
- June 22, 2022Is it safe to use homemade tampons?
- Medical News Today: Dr. Lawrence J. Cheskin comments in an exercise-induced molecule that allegedly suppresses hungerJune 21, 2022Exercise-induced molecule suppresses hunger, may help treat obesity
- June 10, 2022WHO: Monkeypox Could Gain Foothold Outside Africa
- June 9, 2022WHO warns of 'real' risk that monkeypox will become established outside Africa
- Townhall: Dr. Amira Roess comments on how the baby formula shortage affects Black and low-income babiesJune 8, 2022Black and Low-Income Families Suffer More During Formula Shortage
- June 7, 2022What Is Monkeypox? The New Viral Infection in the United States
- June 6, 2022What Causes Migraines—And How to Stop Them.
- June 6, 2022Dr. Amira Roess shares some background on the disease, how globalization contributes to its spread, and the important role of public health in its containment and prevention.
- June 6, 2022Bachelor of Social Work student Alondra Ortega speaks about how her personal values to help children integrate with her career aspirations.
CHHS in the Media
- June 24, 2022
- June 22, 2022
- Medical News Today: Dr. Lawrence J. Cheskin comments in an exercise-induced molecule that allegedly suppresses hungerJune 21, 2022
- June 10, 2022
- June 9, 2022
CHHS In the George
- April 21, 2022
- April 19, 2022
- March 30, 2022
- March 7, 2022
- February 4, 2022