Five CHHS Students Receive Provost Scholar Athlete Awards
March 15, 2016
Five CHHS students were recognized with the Provost Scholar Athlete Award during a campus reception and at the men’s basketball game against VCU in late February.
The Provost Scholar Athlete Award was created in 2009 by Provost Emeritus Dr. Peter Stearns to honor student athletes who have earned at least 38 credit hours at Mason and have a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or higher. A total of 41 student athletes were recognized this year.
The five CHHS awardees are:
- Lynne Eisenberg (2nd award)—Track and Field, Integrative Studies with a minor in Rehabilitation Science
- Megan Gooding—Rowing, Community Health
- Elizabeth Kearns (2nd award)—Rowing, Social Work
- Bailey Kolonich—Cross Country/Track, Nursing
- Marcella Sims—Rowing, Social Work