- April 19, 2012Content goes here.
- March 7, 2012Content goes here.
- February 8, 2012Content goes here.
- December 31, 2011Content goes here.
CHHS in the Media
- U.S. News & World Report: Dr. Lawrence Cheskin mentioned for being one of the judges in the Best Diet rankings. Here are the rankings.January 18, 2021
- Newswise: CHHS study finds made quick announcements on coronavirus following World Health Organization’s pandemic declaration. Student Kevin Cevasco and Dr. Michael Von Fricken quoted.January 7, 2021
- National Public Radio: Dr. Amira Roess discusses students who choose to stay on campus for Thanksgiving. Also in Iowa Public Radio, Oregon Public Broadcasting, Nevada Public Radio and multiple other public radio affiliates.January 7, 2021
- January 7, 2021
- National Public Radio (audio): Dr. Amira Roess discusses students safely returning home for the holidays during the pandemic.January 7, 2021
CHHS In the George
- SCHEV Approves New PhD in Public Health with Concentrations in Epidemiology and Social and Behavioral SciencesAugust 26, 2020
- August 13, 2020
- George Mason College of Health and Human Services Faculty Develop COVID Health Check™ — First-of-Its-Kind Screening Assessment to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19August 10, 2020
- With Good Reason (Audio): Dr. Jhumka Gupta is interviewed on the rise of domestic violence during COVID.August 5, 2020
- August 3, 2020