Global and Community Health Advisors
All students majoring in community health with a clinical science or global health concentration will see an advisor in the Department of Global and Community Health:
Peterson Hall, Room 5603
All community health majors in the standard program (without a concentration) will see an advisor in the CHHS Office of Student Affairs. General questions can be directed to 703-993-1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peterson Hall, Suite 1000
All students with a Minor in Public Health (PUBH) or Global Health (GLOH) will see an advisor in the Department of Global and Community Health:
Peterson Hall, Room 5607
To schedule an appointment, all GCH students should use the NavigateMason scheduling system.
- Click the image above or go to https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access NavigateMason.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your Mason NetID and password.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
- Choose your location:
- For an appointment with Ms. Perez, choose College of Health and Human Services, Office of Student Affairs.
- For an appointment with Mr. Gillette or Dr. Poms, choose Global Community Health.
- If you have trouble using NavigateMason, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 703-993-1901 or email@example.com for assistance.