Pre-Nursing and Nursing Advisors
Students who are Pre-Nursing (planning to apply to the nursing program) are welcome to meet with any academic advisor in the Office of Student Affairs, College of Health and Human Services, Peterson Hall Suite 1000.
Students who have been admitted into one of the BSN Nursing programs should contact Dr. Oetjen directly to schedule an advising appointment:
Cheryl Oetjen, DNP
Peterson Hall, Room 3005
Students who are Pre-Nursing should make an appointment through the NavigateMason scheduling system. Appointments can also be made by calling the Office of Student Affairs in the College of Health and Human Services at 703-993-1901 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the image above or go to https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access NavigateMason.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your Mason NetID and password.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
- Choose your location: College of Health and Human Services, Office of Student Affairs.
- If you have trouble using NavigateMason, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 703-993-1901 or email@example.com for assistance. If sending an appointment request via email, please include your full name, G#, major, your general availability for the week in which you are requesting an appointment, and a short description of what you would like to discuss with the advisor.