Rehabilitation Science Advisors
Rehabilitation Science, BS
Students planning to change their major to any CHHS undergraduate program should have at least a 2.0 GPA. If your GPA is under a 2.0, your CHHS academic advisor can work with you on strategies to improve it so that you will be eligible to officially declare your new major.
The following students will see an advisor in the CHHS Office of Student Affairs:
- Students with less than 60 credit hours completed
- Transfer students who are in their first semester at Mason
- Any student switching from another major (e.g., pre-nursing, biology, psychology, etc.) to rehabilitation science, regardless of the number of credit hours they have
How to Schedule an Advising Appointment with the Office of Student Affairs
To schedule an appointment with Ms. Bartush or Ms. Perez, students should use the GMU SSC Campus system. The CHHS Office of Student Affairs is located in n Peterson Family Health Sciences Hall, Suite 1000.
Click the image above or go to https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access GMU SSC Campus.
Steps for sign on:
- You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your Mason NetID and password.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
- When prompted to select a location, choose "College of Health and Human Services Office of Student Affairs."
If you are not able to schedule an appointment through the online system, contact the front desk at 703-993-1901 or via email at email@example.com. If sending an appointment request via email, please include your full name, G# major, your general availability for the week in which you are requesting an appointment, and a short description of what you would like to discuss with the advisor.
The following students will see a faculty advisor in the Department of Rehabilitation Science:
- Current rehabilitation science students who have completed 60 credits or more and have been at Mason for at least one full semester.
Jeffrey E. Herrick, PhD
Undergraduate Education Director in Rehabilitation Science
Peterson Hall 3806
Undergraduate Minor in Rehabilitation Science
Joshua R. Bowen, MS
Peterson Hall 3801
How to Schedule an Advising Appointment with the Department of Rehabilitation Science
To make an appointment with Dr. Herrick or Mr. Bowen, email him directly with proposed dates and times and a brief description of what you would like to discuss. Always use your Mason email address when contacting your advisor and please include your full name, G number, and major in the email.