George Mason University
George Mason University Mason
George Mason University

Social Work Advisors

Advising Assignments

All students majoring in Social Work or changing their major to Social Work, will see an advisor in the CHHS Office of Student Affairs. General questions can be directed to 703-993-1901 or

Maria Perez
Peterson Hall, Suite 1000

If you have specific career or practicum questions, please contact Le Anne Wisnieski, Administrative Assistant for Student Affairs, Department of Social Work, at 703-993-4247 or, who will connect you to a faculty member.

Scheduling Appointments

To schedule an advising appointment with Ms. Perez, use the NavigateMason scheduling system.

NavigateMason Logo Button
  • Click the image above or go to to access NavigateMason.
  • You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your Mason NetID and password.
  • Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
  • Choose College of Health and Human Services, Office of Student Affairs.
  • If you have trouble using NavigateMason, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 703-993-1901 or for assistance.
Schools & Programs