Social Work Advisors
All students majoring in Social Work with 0-60 credits complete will see an advisor in the CHHS Office of Student Affairs. Additionally, all transfer students in their first semester regardless of the number of completed credits and all students changing their major to Social Work will see an advisor in CHHS Office of Student Affairs. General questions can be directed to 703-993-1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can see an advisor for an appointment:
Peterson Hall, Suite 1000
All Social Work students with at least 60 credits complete who have been at Mason for at least one full semester will see an advisor in the Department of Social Work located in Peterson Hall, Suite 3600. Please contact Le Anne Wisnieski, Administrative Assistant for Student Affairs, Department of Social Work, at 703-993-4247 or email@example.com, for more information.
To schedule an advising appointment with Ms. Perez, use the NavigateMason scheduling system.
- Click the image above or go to https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access NavigateMason.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your Mason NetID and password.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
- Choose College of Health and Human Services, Office of Student Affairs.
- If you have trouble using NavigateMason, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 703-993-1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.