GMU Logo
Health and Human Services - The Center for Study of Chronic Illness and Disability

Policies and Procedures

The College of Health and Human Services strives to maintain policies and procedures that are consistent with those of the university, as well as in the best interest of our students. 

All university academic policies can be found in the University Catalog and most academic action forms can be found on the University Registrar’s website.  

If you have any questions concerning a particular policy or procedure, undergraduate students should contact the CHHS Office of Student Affairs (Robinson Hall B402, 703-993-1901) for clarification or to make an appointment with an Academic Advisor. Graduate students should contact their faculty advisor within their department.

Site Navigation