Undergraduate Academic Advising
Global and Community Health

Community Health, BS – All Concentrations

Students planning to change their major to the Community Health program should have at least a 2.0 GPA. If your GPA is under a 2.0, your CHHS academic advisor can work with you on strategies to improve it so that you will be eligible to officially declare your new major.

All community health majors with a clinical science or global health concentration will see an advisor in the Department of Global and Community Health:

Brian Gillette, MEd

All other community health majors will see an advisor in the CHHS Office of Student Affairs in Robinson Hall, Room B402.  Assignments are made by last name:

Valerie Bartush

Maria Perez-Brodeur

Minors in Public Health (PUBH) and Global Health (GLOH)

Laura Poms, PhD

To schedule an appointment, all GCH students should use the GMU SSC Campus system.

GMU SSC Campus

Click the image above or go to https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access GMU SSC Campus.

Steps for sign on:

  • You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your NetID and password.
  • Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
  • For an appointment with Ms. Bartush or Ms. Perez-Brodeur, choose “College of Health and Human Services Office of Student Affairs” as the advising location. 
  • For an appointment with Mr. Gillette or Dr. Poms, choose “Global Community Health” as the location.