GMU Logo
Health and Human Services - The Center for Study of Chronic Illness and Disability

Undergraduate Academic Advising

School of Nursing (NURS)

If you have an advising question or concern, please contact the CHHS Office of Student Affairs in Robinson Hall, B402 to make an appointment with an advisor.  You can either call 703-993-1901 or send an email request to that includes your full name, G number, major, general availability for the week in which you are requesting an appointment, and a brief description of what you would like to cover in your advising meeting.

Pre-Nursing (BPRE-NURS)

Valerie Bartush

Jennifer Sawyer

Maria Perez-Brodeur

Site Navigation