Graduate Student Orientation
College of Health and Human Services
Thursday, August 17, 2017, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The HUB, Ballroom, Fairfax Campus
- 5:00 – Student Check-in and Reception
- 5:30 – CHHS General Orientation
- 6:45 – Departmental Orientation Program
This is a great opportunity to meet faculty, fellow students, and other members of the Mason community while learning about university resources and your graduate program.
For students unable to attend the orientation, we have provided the following PowerPoint presentations:
- Tips for Success presented by Susan Swett, Assistant Dean, Office of Student Affairs. In it you will find many important links to college and university resources.
- Library Orientation presentation provided by Kathleen Butler, Mason Library Liaison.
- Technology at Mason, provided by Terri Ann Guingab, CHHS Instructional Designer.