- January 6, 2014Content goes here.
- January 6, 2014
- January 3, 2014Content goes here.
- October 17, 2013Content goes here.
- October 13, 2013Content goes here.
- September 11, 2013Content goes here.
- September 4, 2013Content goes here.
- July 17, 2013Content goes here.
- May 7, 2013Content goes here.
- March 29, 2013Content goes here.
- February 21, 2013Content goes here.
- December 17, 2012Content goes here.
CHHS in the Media
- March 3, 2021
- BC 8 News (Richmond): Dr. Amira Roess is quoted related to a coronavirus study in which Mason participated.March 3, 2021
- Global News (Canada, with video): Dr. Amira Roess is interviewed about the rollout of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine shot. Dr. Roess starts at the 0:40 second mark.March 3, 2021
- Inside NoVa: Prof. Jeanne Booth mentioned for taking part in an upcoming event looking at the effect of the global pandemic on students.March 3, 2021
- WAVY-TV10 (local NBC affiliate in Portsmouth, VA): A study in which Mason researchers participated is cited in a story about the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Amira Roess is quoted. Also on WFXR-TV (local Fox affiliate in Roanoke, VA).March 3, 2021
CHHS In the George
- Virginia First Lady Pamela Northam Visits COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic to Thank Front-Line Early Childhood Educators and Clinic OrganizersFebruary 23, 2021
- National Public Radio (Weekend Edition Sunday): Dr. Sapna Batheja discusses nutrition and the coronavirus pandemic. Also in Spokane Public Radio and other public radio news outlets.February 10, 2021
- The Medical News: Cites a CHHS study finding that college women who experience period poverty are more vulnerable to depression. Quotes Dr. Jhumka Gupta and Lauren Cardoso. Also in The Lily, Fast Company, Science Magazine and other medical news outlets.February 10, 2021
- Mason and Partner Clinics Support COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics in Prince William County for Eligible Residents in Phases 1a and 1bFebruary 9, 2021
- January 27, 2021